A Journey that I began with a purpose on a path unknown but to a clear destination was inspired by this quote of a famous Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu.
I have always wanted to do something different and the pandemic gave me the time to dig deep within and find my passion. I realized my journey was with people and my purpose was to impact their lives. I decided the time was right to bring my brainchild into this world whose passion was to turn dreams into reality and thus named it Strast which means passion.
The journey so far has been nothing less than a roller coaster ride with its share of ups and downs but definitely, it has been a soul-satisfying one. The feeling when someone tells that Strast has made an impact in their lives is a different high altogether and I must say I am addicted to it now.
I would want to convey my gratitude to everyone who stood with me in this journey and also share a few insights into what Strast has achieved since its inception:
- Trained 1000+ individuals from diverse backgrounds, work experiences, corporates, colleges, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Mentored and coached Arivuvel Ramu, Asia’s no 1 fintech leader and recipient of the world’s top 200 CIOs award. The result: Higher self-awareness and leveraging existing strengths, building more productive relationships, and recipient of the world’s top 200 CIOs award.
- Strast has been shortlisted by Silicon India Magazine, a leading business magazine as 10 Most Promising Personality Development Companies 2022.
- Assisted over 350 +students from difficult backgrounds by training them on 21st-century skills resulting in their successful placements in elite companies.
- Facilitated problem-solving and decision-making workshop as a part of faculty development sponsored by the Dept of Science, Govt of India.
- Awarded scholarship from SIYLI for my work developing leaders across the world (Originally developed at Google, Search Inside Yourself (SIY) is a comprehensive leadership program grounded in cutting-edge neuroscience that teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills needed for effective leadership).
- Trained leaders from fortune 500 companies on Business communication, building emotional intelligence for superior leadership, business storytelling, and other power skills
- Mentored budding entrepreneurs to build leadership capabilities, presentation skills, pitching skills, and Negotiation
I took my first step with Strast and I am sure I will cover my thousand miles with all your love.